- Number 2 Seafield Terrace comprises a 3 storey town house built in 1968, forming part of a terrace at the eastern end of Stocker Road, just 50m from the beach.
- Stocker Road is located in Aldwick, on the western side of Bognor. Aldwick has its own shopping facilities including a Post Office, convenience store, chemist and numerous restaurants and take away food outlets.
- 1 minute from the front door of Number 2 and you are on the promenade, a 5 minute walk to the West brings you to the award winning Marine Park Gardens which include a putting green, and a 5 minute walk to the East brings you to Bognor pier and the remaining attractions along the seafront.
- Number 2 was refurbished in 2008 including new kitchen, bathroom, double glazed windows, balcony, decorations, carpeting and reformed garden. And
- for 2016 WiFi installed.
- The accommodation comprises,
- Ground floor
Entrance hall with cloakroom
Kitchen/Breakfast room, double doors to garden
- First floor
Reception room with balcony and direct sea view
- Second floor
Double bedroom with direct sea view
Further double bedroom
Integral garage + off street parking space
- Garden with view to the sea
- Gas fired central heating/hot water plus additional Solar hot water system
- Double glazed throughout
- Fully furnished including kitchen utensils, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, TV, bed linen, towels, hopefully providing home from home.
- Access Statment (PDF)